To Register for Pack or Troop 633
- Complete Steps 1-5 below
- Proceed to Optional Items Below
- Whether you have questions and would like to speak about our program or you are in the process of signing up below, please let us know by Contacting Us!
Step 1: BSA Health Forms
The Boy Scouts of America requires health forms to be completed for a scout to participate in any event. Only Part A & B need to be completed for registration. For those going to Summer Camp, Part C is also mandatory and must be completed by a physician EXACTLY as indicated.
1. Complete A&B Online
3. Sign & Return
Step 2: Complete BSA Youth App
1. Complete Online Registration Form & Await our Call. Incase of a system issue, if you do not receive a call within 48 hours, please utilize [email protected]
Step 4: Media Consent Form
Click to download and print the media consent form. Complete and return.
- Optionally browse Additional Resources such as Equipment Lists on our Forms & Docs page
- Optionally print out calendar . For best results, choose week/month/agenda view. Next, toggle Committee calendar on/off by click not the small down arrow on the right, then click on the "Print" icon and choose desired date range when prompted.
- Smartphone users - Subscribe to our Calendar
1. Copy the URL below on your iPhone or iPad (Note: If you just click on the link, it will import events and you will not receive live updates)2. Click Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendar3. Click Add Account > Other > Add Subscribed Calendars4. Paste the below URL under the "Add Subscribed Calendar5. If prompted for a username and password, leave blank https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/fo0dkriquuupqes7qpkme155a0%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics